Stand mixer – an extra helper with strong beefy arms in the kitchen.
They will do the hard work of mixing, kneading and knocking where you rather don’t want to touch with your hands.
They make heavy work light.
You may do all this work by hand but these tasks can be done much faster and more efficiently with an electric mixer.
- It Can Do More
- Jupiter Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- Tilt or Lift?
- Lift Bowl Has More Power
- KitchenAid KSM150PSCB Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixers
- Cuisinart SM-50 5.5 – Quart Stand Mixers
- Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, Tilt-Head, 4 Quarts, 7 Speeds
- KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid Professional Series 6 Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer Closeouts
- KitchenAid Professional Plus 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
- Hamilton Beach Classic Hand and Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst
- The KitchenAid Classic Series Tilt-Head 4.5 Quart Onyx Black Stand Mixer
- Bottom Line
Mostly, a basic mixer will come included with three-blade attachments like a dough hook, a whisk and a beater.
It Can Do More
You’d know you’re not making full use of the capability of the mixer if you relegate them to just whipping and mixing. With added dedicated attachments you could do whole lots of things.
With the more powerful horsepower you’ve purchased, you could grind meat, shred, slice and dice just as you would do in a food processor just with an extra attachment. Consider buying yourself all the different attachments that will make your investment in a stand mixer worth it.
Jupiter Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers
The Jupiter Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers, 478100Brand new, Jupiter Products metal food grinder. Fits all KitchenAid stand mixers.
Whether it’s minced specialities or fancy fillings –with Jupiter’s Universal Mincer size 8 you’ll be perfectly equipped.
It’s capable of effortlessly processing up to 80kg per hour and comes with a 4-winged blade 3 discs (3, 4, 5 and 8 mm) made of rust-proof stainless steel.
Jupiter Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers Buy Now at Walmart
Tilt or Lift?
First-timer users will think, “What the fuss about?”
To the uninitiated, buying a stand mixer is a big investment and it must serve them well.
If Power You Are Looking At
The first priority in choosing a stand mixer is power. The higher the power the better performance it gets. The second priority is the ease of access to the bowl and the attachments.
Tilt-Head For Less Robust Work
There are two types of stand mixer – the tilt head and the bowl lift.
The bowl-lift mixers are a bit taller than the tilt-head mixers because the head is fixed whereas the extra height is to cater to the bowl to be raised.
Tilt head mixer is designed to be tilted at the hinges and by tilting the head it provides more room for scraping and throwing in ingredients. It is easier to remove the bowl and change of attachment.
Lift Bowl Has More Power
Lift bowl stand mixer usually has a larger power capacity and since the head is fixed, it does not suffer vibration at the hinges as in the tilt mixer. The bowl lift mixer is much heavier and steadier because it has a bigger motor.
It can do much heavier work than a tilt model.
If you’re doing much baking consider using a bowl lift mixer.
The tilt-head mixer is much shorter and requires less headroom but it added more inches when the head is tilted.
It can store under cabinets but it has to pull out when used because the tilted head will take up additional vertical space.
The lift bowl will fit nicely under the cabinet because the head is not tiltable.
It can be placed permanently under the cabinet and you don’t have to move it around.
My Lifestyle blog got lots of different cooking ware for you here.
Without a doubt, this is among the most popular models.
The Artisan series come with a stainless bowl which has a handle, so you can use one hand to move it around.
KitchenAid KSM150PSCB Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixers
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir. Cord length: 36 Inches
- Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
- Power Hub for Additional Attachments
- Unique Mixing Action
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio
- Choose from all the colour options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary centre with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with a comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
KitchenAid KSM150PSCB Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield – Cranberry Buy Now at Walmart
Cuisinart SM-50 5.5 – Quart Stand Mixers
- Large 5.5 – quart capacity, polished stainless steel bowl
- Powerful 500-watt motor, Die-cast metal construction
- 12 speeds for precision mixing & tilt-back head allow easy access to the bowl
- One Power outlet for optional attachments
- Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, splash guard w/pour spout
Cuisinart SM-50 5.5 – Quart Stand Mixer, White Buy Now at Walmart
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, Tilt-Head, 4 Quarts, 7 Speeds
This Hamilton Beach stand mixers can tackle any baking recipe from whipping delicate meringues to mixing sticky pizza dough. It has the same rotating mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers – which means complete bowl coverage with no scraping necessary.
A tilt-up head lets you add ingredients and change attachments quickly. Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixers, Tilt-Head, 4 Quarts, 7 Speeds With Whisk, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard, Black (63391),
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, Tilt-Head, 4 Quarts, 7 Speeds With Whisk, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard, Black Buy Now at Walmart
You only need a smaller stand mixer if you have a smaller kitchen and family.
You can work on a smaller amount of ingredients though.
Even though of its smaller size, it doesn’t lack in power as compared to its bigger cousins.
KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- 10 optimized speeds: Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Soft start: Helps to avoid ingredient splash and flour puff by starting at a lower speed.
- Brushed stainless steel bowl: Enough capacity to mix a lot of cookies, a loaf of bread, a batch of guacamole, pulled pork and more.
- Tilt-head design: Allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory, so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Locking the head into place during operation keeps the beater-to-bowl contact close and efficient.
KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, Contour Silver (KSM3311XCU) Buy Now at Walmart
KitchenAid Professional Series 6 Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer
- 6 Quarts
- Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfort Grip Handle
- 590 Watt 10 Speed Motor
The 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers is perfect for heavy, dense mixtures. Burnished metal flat beater, PowerKnead™ spiral dough hook and professional-style wire whip will help you mix, knead and whip ingredients into culinary masterpieces quickly and easily.
And for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
KitchenAid Professional Series 6 Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer w/ Flex Edge-Red Buy Now at Walmart
KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer Closeouts
Metal Bowl Size: 5 Quarts Bowl Material: Stainless Steel Bowl Handles: Comfort Handle Mixing Speeds: 10 Speeds Multipurpose Attachment Hub: Non-Hinged PowerPower Consumption: 325 Watts New Kitchenaid Stand Mixer tilt 5-Quart ksm150pscb Cranberry Color, Artisan
KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer Closeouts Buy Now at Walmart
Kneading extra dense types of dough requires an extra power muscle. You need a heavy-duty stand mixer to do the job. The powerful motor will come a long way to make bread and pizza dough in one go.
KitchenAid Professional Plus 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
The KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers are perfect for heavy, dense mixtures or large batches.
It also offers the capacity to make up to 13 dozen cookies in a single batch and features 10 speeds to thoroughly mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily.
For even more versatility, use the power hub to turn your stand mixers into a culinary centre with over 10 optional hub-powered attachments, from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
KitchenAid Professional Plus 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer with Bundle
KitchenAid Professional Plus 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer with Bundle – Black Buy Now at Walmart
Duo Classic Hand and Stand Mixer
Hamilton Beach Classic Hand and Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst
The Hamilton Beach classic stand mixer lets you determine the best tool for the job. Mixing a batch of sticky cookie dough? Let the stand mixer do the work. Whipping up a quick dressing? Unlock the hand mixer from the base for the fast results You want.
A variety of attachments, including classic beaters, whisks, and dough hooks, add to its versatility. Six speeds and quickest let you tailor your mixing for anything from perfectly fluffy frosting to bread or pasta dough.
The 4-Quart stainless steel bowl is big enough to mix your favourite recipes while still fitting easily into your refrigerator.
Bowl rest stabilizer and shift & stir bowl add comfort and ease of use so you can get baking in no time.
Hamilton Beach Classic Hand and Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, 290 Watts, Bowl Rest, Black and Stainless
Hamilton Beach Classic Hand and Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, 6 Speeds with QuickBurst, 290 Watts, Bowl Rest, Black and Stainless Buy Now at Walmart
KitchenAid Classic Series
The KitchenAid Classic Series Tilt-Head 4.5 Quart Onyx Black Stand Mixer
- Soft Start helps to avoid ingredient splash and flour puff by starting at a lower speed
- Tilt-Head Design allows clear access to the bowl to easily add ingredients for a recipe10 Optimized Speeds Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe
- The stainless steel bowl holds 4.5 quarts
- The model includes (1) Coated Flat Beater, (1) Coated Dough Hook, (1) 6-Wire Whip
A KitchenAid Classic Series Tilt-Head 4.5 Quart Onyx Black Stand Mixer Buy Now at Walmart
Is very rare to see a classic egg beater in the kitchen nowadays. They were probably assigned to the annals of the museum.
A Portable hand mixer can still whip egg whites or butter easily, but an electric one requires very little physical effort.
But tell me how long enough you can hold on in a hand mixer to give your ingredients a throughout mix?
A good home baker worth his salt will attest to a bull-strength stand mixer for that muscle-energy sapping and fine flipping and whipping to improve the quality of your baked goods.
A stand mixer is much heavier and steadier than a hand mixer but of course, you can store it anywhere you want it.
It has the convenience of operating on any bowl or port anywhere.
The sturdy and strong arm of a stand mixer rules the roost in the kitchen.
“Don’t Be Afraid To Take Whisks.”One mixer says to another.
WAS THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL? PASS IT ON